Working on all of our biggest clients, the role is responsible for supporting the day-to-day running of the account and working with creative & media teams to deliver all current projects.
Good skills in financial management is also a bonus.
You’ll need to be a great thinker, have a growth mindset, and the ability to work autonomously.
What do you do?
- Manage a portfolio of clients to meet their briefs, achieve objectives and business targets
- Strategic thinking and planning to develop and execute BTL campaigns
Project Management from the brief stage, through to production and or/execution delivery to analysis, reporting and insights
- Maintain and develop strong working client relationships
- Drive cross-service integration within portfolio
- Budget and financial management including estimating and invoicing projects, annual budget planning, monthly reporting
- Strategic account planning
- Supporting the Managing Director with day to day running of Accounts
- Supporting Media & Creative teams in developing campaign strategies
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to manage and grow accounts.
- Retaining clients and building strong, trusting relationships
- Understanding client needs and identifying new business opportunities within your portfolio
- Providing superior customer service and ensuring client satisfaction
- Communicating and coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and proposing new tools and processes
- Maintaining good financial records
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
What’s in it for you
- Darlinghurst co-working Space with rooftop terrace
- Onsite Gym & Showers
- ASAP start
- Amazing company culture
To apply online please contact Dave Levett 0421 473 995 or send your application including an up-to-date CV and a brief cover letter outlining why you think you are suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org, for any questions on the role.
Murmur is a Sydney based integrated marketing communications agency that specialises in helping brands create & launch advertising campaigns.
We offer a fantastic work, life balance, and are in a state of the art co-working space in Darlinghurst.