We have a contract or part-time role available for a Performance Media Manager role, with a Darlinghurst location, & immediate start with a view to moving full time in the near future.
This is an opportunity for a passionate and motivated digital marketer to work with exciting clients to deliver digital marketing campaigns across digital, and Paid Social channels.
Performance Media Management
Reporting to the Managing Director and being a leader of the wider Marketing Team, the Performance Media Marketing Manager will be the main contact to plan and manage all media campaigns across digital channels including but not limited to SEM, Paid Social, Display and Shopping.
You will be responsible in assisting with:
Digital Marketing Strategy
- Leading our clients online presence across website content, SEO / SEM, Shopping & Display channels.
- Plan, build and deliver digital advertising campaigns for our clients on Google AdWords, and Facebook Paid Social Advertising.
Performance Media Execution
- Using our proven methodologies, 3rd party reporting tools, and marketing automation platforms, you will ensure those strategies come to life and grow the client’s business through digital channels.
- You will demonstrate and be able to effectively use data and analytics to understand performance and continually optimise campaigns, & channels with a focus on ROI.
- You will deliver insights for improvements to client website and landing pages, creative, key channels and marketing.
- Deliver a weekly report in our template and tools with actions and highlights from previous activity
- Generate regular campaign reports with action-oriented insight monthly.
Skills & Expertise:
- 2 or more years of similar experience in Media Agency, or SEO / SEM related area;
- Proven experience with:
- Google AdWords,
- Google Analytics,
- Facebook Business Manager,
- Google Display Network
- Google Shopping
- Google Tag Manager
- Ideally experience with
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager,
- CRM platforms,
- Content Management Systems,
- Social channels
- Sound knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) will be desirable;
- Basic knowledge of HTML & advanced skills in MS Office Suite;
Apply online or send your application including an up-to-date CV and a brief cover letter outlining why you think you are suitable for this role to our Recruitment team at email@example.com, quoting the job title in the subject line.
The position is located in Sydney.
Murmur is a Sydney based integrated marketing communications agency that specialises in helping brands create & launch advertising campaigns.
We offer a fantastic work, life balance, and are in a state of the art co-working space in Darlinghurst.