We are looking for a creative and passionate Graphic Design & Social Media Intern that is looking for a career in advertising or the creative industries.
This is an opportunity for a passionate and motivated final year student or recent graduate to gain real hands-on experience at executing marketing and advertising campaigns.
We are seeking a smart and creative graphic design intern that is confident in understanding briefs and creating top end content for our clients social media channels.
Murmur is a Sydney based digital creative advertising agency that specialises in helping brands create & launch advertising campaigns across digital and traditional marketing channels.
You will be assisting the Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager plan, build and deliver digital content and campaigns for our clients.
This internship is suited to an intern with an interest in consumer brands, online marketing and digital media! IMMEDIATE start.
- Following design briefs to create graphic content
- Adhering to brand identity and clients key messages
- Source and develop social media content and build monthly calendars
- Consider existing graphics to produce original content
- Support Creative team with the implementation of monthly creative programs
- Develop mood boards for campaign concepts and brainstorming trends
- You will plan, build and deliver digital content and campaigns for our clients.
- You’ll be using our proven methodologies and marketing automation platforms to ensure those strategies come to life and grow the client’s business through different digital channels such as AdWords, Social Media, Display.
- Create digital execution and upload onto websites and advertising platforms
- Available 3-4 days per week for a period of 3 months across any given day of the week.
- Knowledge and ability in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience in deep etch and concept layout work
- Studied (or be studying) graphic design and required by course to complete work experience
- Interest/understanding in video content and capture/editing
- Experience or skills in photography are favourable
Please email a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.
Please make contact and include examples of your design work within the application.
Computer/equipment required & not provided
Please contact us if you need the internship to be accredited to relevant study requirements / subjects