We are looking for a creative and strategic Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager to work with our top-tier clients in digital marketing channels.
In this role, you will manage social media accounts across a wide range of category verticals, create leading digital marketing campaigns & develop brilliant, integrated, strategies that lead to outstanding creative ideas, content, campaigns and results.
This is a key role for a growing boutique agency, working closely with the Managing Director, Creative Director, and Head of Media.
- Be the day-to-day contact for key clients
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with clients, and be accountable for effective, on-brief solutions.
- Deliver quick turn-around ideas to clients based on great insights.
- End-to-end client relationship management for all social media accounts.
- Updating company & client websites.
- General office & administration management.
Social Media Management
- Develop and implement social media strategies for our clients.
- Lead the ideation and development of engaging content across our clients’ social media channels that is in-line with each brands’ marketing plans and brand aesthetic.
- Plan and produce high quality monthly content calendars that engage audiences.
- Social monitoring and community management: maximising engagement & reach through proactive response to conversations & real time communications – taking community management and agile/reactive creativity to the next level, whilst ensuring smooth social customer service and effective moderation.
- Assist the Performance Media Manager with key Google & Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Manage social media advertising spend through Facebook Business Manager including creation of campaigns, target audience development, flighting, budgets, KPIs, optimisation and reporting.
- Analyse digital marketing campaign results to determine success.
Planning, Analytics & Reporting
- Assistance with client reports and gathering analytics from digital marketing platforms.
- Must be able to manage ideation, copywriting, visual asset conception & development.
- Measurement and reporting on monthly content and campaign performance to provide insights and recommendations for future content optimisations.
- Research and analytics, data mining to draw insights, competitor landscape reviews, plus target audience analysis and identification.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, tools, platforms and applications.
- 2-3 years experience running Social Media channels.
- Proven success in a client facing role within an agency
- Deep knowledge of Facebook targeting and advertising including audience creation, third party data sources, retargeting strategies and CRM integrations – must be able to grow audiences and optimise paid campaigns on social channels
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Proven experience in content strategy and creative ideation – examples of social creative work will be seen favourably.
- Experience using Facebook Audience Insights, Ads Manager and Business Manager.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
- Basic Photoshop skills preferred.
Apply online or send your application including an up-to-date CV and a brief cover letter outlining why you think you are suitable for this role to our Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title in the subject line.
The position is located in Sydney.
Your own laptop required
We are looking for an immediate start
Murmur is a Sydney based integrated marketing communications agency that specialises in helping brands create & launch advertising campaigns.
We offer a fantastic work, life balance, and are in a state of the art co-working space in Darlinghurst.