We have a full time role available for a Performance Media Executive role, with a Darlinghurst location, & immediate start.
This is an opportunity for a passionate and motivated digital marketer to work with exciting clients to deliver digital marketing campaigns across Digital SEM, PPC, and Paid Social channels.
Reporting to the Senior Performance Manager, the Performance Media Executive will be the main contact to plan and manage all media campaigns across digital channels including but not limited to SEM, Paid Social, Display and Shopping.
You will be responsible in delivering:
- Leading our clients online presence across website content, SEO / SEM, Shopping & Display channels.
- Plan, build and deliver digital advertising campaigns for our clients on Google AdWords, and Facebook Paid Social Advertising.
- Performance Media Execution
- Using our proven methodologies, 3rd party reporting tools, and marketing automation platforms, you will ensure those strategies come to life and grow the client’s business through digital channels.
- You will demonstrate and be able to effectively use data and analytics to understand performance and continually optimise campaigns, & channels with a focus on ROI.
- You will deliver insights for improvements to client website and landing pages, creative, key channels and marketing.
- Deliver a weekly report in our template and tools with actions and highlights from previous activity
- Generate regular campaign reports with action-oriented insight monthly.
Skills & Expertise:
- 1 or more years of similar experience in Media Agency, or SEO / SEM related area;
- Proven experience &/or certification with:
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google Display Network
- Ideally experience with
- Google Tag Manager
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager,
- CRM platforms,
- Content Management Systems,
- Strong communications skills and previous experience managing clients is required;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be able to juggle multiple tasks and projects;
- Ability to compile and analyse performance data and metrics for best decision-making
- Be familiar with current and emerging digital & social media platforms
- High level of computer literacy and motivation to create business marketing solutions with your technical know-how
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return for your skills and experience you will be offered a competitive salary package and a real opportunity to progress your career.
Amazing location in the heart of Darlinghurst in a co-working space with rooftop terrace, on site cafe, gym, showers, bike storage, and even a podcast studio.
Apply using the button below or send your application including an up-to-date CV and a brief cover letter outlining why you think you are suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title in the subject line.